Based on customer feedback, Breeze-Eastern is certifying a Lighted Hook Bumper that will give operators greater visibility when operating in low-light conditions.
- Available for both commercial and military markets
- Quick and easy installation
- Field replaceable without disassembling the hook components
- Batteries are commercially available and easily replaced
- The Lighted Bumper’s life span is estimated at 5,000 operating hours or 5 years of fielded service
- Does not require special tools or fixtures
for set-up or maintenance
- Operators can configure light intensity,
colors, and patterns
- Rugged design allows for functionality
in extreme conditions
- Lighting system is comprised of 14 LEDS located in upward and downward facing rings, giving operators a distinguishable optical clarity of 656 ft (200 m)
You already have the hooks, now you have the ability
to quickly and easily switch between them.
Breeze-Eastern Slide-Lok, D-Lok and Auto-Lok hooks are now interchangeable with any Breeze-Eastern hoist. A Service Bulletin outlines details of the change, which was made to enable hook substitutions based on user preference.
- Change requires removal and
replacement of the hook assembly
- One maintenance technician can disassemble, reassemble and test in 30 minutes
- 10 hook assemblies are eligible for substitution
- FAA and EASA approved